Jambands.ca

"God Damn, God Damn said the bsherman!"

Basher

Today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.

I am going to NYE - I cannot believe it. Can't tell you how I got tickets, but it is done! Rest assured that NO SCALPERS were involved in this transaction.

Passed Out Guy is comin' for the ride. I wish you could all be there - and you never know.

Keep your hopes up - Caution Jam tonight is going to be one hell of a party!

Brian

Hey, I'm happy about your good fortune for getting tickets (you too POG)...it's obvious your someone that wants to go and thats great...however, so do 99.9% of the people on this board and 99.8% of us got the screwgie from ticetbastard and scalpers. For you to come on here and boast you got tickets but it's a big mysterio secret as to how well...HERE'S GRUNDLE...LICK IT!!!

Maybe next time keep your secretive good fortune to yourself [Roll Eyes]

May the blessings be,

Giggles "Gawpo" [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Yipes! Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers - we are all friends here aren't we? I apologize if my post upset anyone.

I had to sit and watch myself as others got tickets and posted here - and it cut bad, but I was still happy for them.

Don't give up - hopefully more of us can hit the jackpot.

Thats what I'm saying too. It didn't sting me to see any of my friends get tickets...I'm happy as shit...and I'm still happy your going too because it's obvious you want to. What I'm not impressed with is that, with the struggle were all going through to get tickets, you manage to somehow get them, tell us about it BUT not how. I just find that rather insensitive...

May the blessings be,

-and I am most certainly NOT giving up...

Schwa- I am well aware that phish will be playing again and these are not the last four shows they will ever play....I'm not an idiot thank-you. Do you think I have some bitterness towards the fact that our friends here are going and I (as of yet) don't have tickets? You would be wrong then. Maybe it's because I'm getting over pneumonia, maybe it's because I've got a whack load of presentations and exams this week alone...I'm not sure but as I've stated twice (and now for the last time) before, I just think the secrecy as to how Mr. bserman got tickets is shitty and insensitive for the rest of us who are still looking. I mean what was done? Did he steal them from some blind phans while their back was turned or something...maybe he blugeoned a group of midget phans to death and stole their tickets. Me, the only way I wouldn't tell ANY of you how I got tickets was if I was an idiot and payed a ridiculous price for them from a scalper....otherwise, my "secret" would be out...but thats just me. I just think a "alright, I scored tickets" post would have been a better one to read then "I am going to NYE - I cannot believe it. Can't tell you how I got tickets..." thats all.

Now, bserman and pog....I sincerely hope you enjoy the show (I know you will) and with any luck of my own, I hope to see you there....and the rest of y'all too!

May the blessings be,

Once again, I apologize if my post bothered anyone in any way. That is really all I can say on the matter.

If I had ANY information on how ANY of you could get tickets, I would of course post it here first.

I do hope you are at the show giggles - I still think MANY tickets will be released as the date of the show approaches.

Good luck.