Jambands.ca

Enter to win Phish tickets!

Basher

Many of you may know that those who pre-ordered Live Phish 13-16 are entered into a contest to win Phish tickets to the holiday show of their choice. What you may NOT know is that you can enter this contest even if you haven't made the purchase!

Here are the steps:

Visit HERE

Click Enter Contest - you must be logged into Dry Goods web site.

Good Luck!

I kept trying, and kept getting the runaround. When I clicked on "Enter contest", a little "log-in" browser window popped up with a log-in button. When I pressed it, the main window (where the contest info was shown) was replaced by a log-in display. After the log-in, I was taken to the main dry goods area; when I managed to get back to the "Enter contest", it had forgotten that I was logged in, and I had to go through it all again...

Frustrating as heck.

Aloha,

Brad

It worked fine. I thought I had an account there, but none of my emails worked. I probably registered with my old job's email addy or something. I don't want to use that and see someone else steal my identity and claim my prize.

The only thing I could see messing up is having limited cookie access to your computer. mmmmmm coookies!