Jambands.ca

kottke vs. new deal ?

SolarGarlic

imo, go see Kottke. It'll be a more unique experience. You'll have plenty of opportunity to get down with tND.

actually come to think of it, I doubt Kottke would play that late, and tND probably won't start until about 10.30 - 11.00.

actually, aren't tND playing as part of some weird rave-like thing ("Earthdance 2002")?

why not do both??

quote:

Originally posted by shainhouse:

Kottke.

I've never seen him. I've seen the TND dozens of times. question answered.

Does that mean that you would see Kottke, because you have never seen them? Or does it mean that you would see TND again, because you obviously like to go see them (you have seen them dozens of times)?

Phred

I'd go with Kottke! He's my hero of the last 48 hours. That guy is amazing!! Plus he'll probably only be in Alberta once in a blue moon compared to tND (as has been stated). And finally, as has ALSO been already stated, I bet you could catch some if not most of tND's show after Kottke. Anyone else diggin the Mike & Leo album like I am?

Is mike playing with kottke? if so definitely go...in fact, even if not definitely go to kottke and after...go to tND, if money is tight remember kottke will probably die before tND.

I was privilaged enough to get to watch Joe Pass play guitar about three months before he died, if I'd gone to some other show that night instead I would've majorly regretted it. I like Pass more than kottke but you know what I mean.

"like that time mister T was at the mall and I said "I'll go a little later...I go a little later" and when I finally got there he was gone, and when I asked the mall guy if he new when he'd be back he said he didn't know Well I'm not going to let that happen again."

- Homer

Well, im going to Kottke for sure. If we feel like going nutz after we'll cruise on over for tND...im sure they won't even have started yet (this show is Earthdance 2002 and is scheduled to from 9pm til 9am...). So ya, Leo it is!! im excited. Im also hoping he'll have the new Mike/Leo album on hand....thanks for all the insight [Cool]