Jambands.ca

A Burning Question..

DevO

Hey! I'm trying to burn a disc full of MP3's and its just not working. I know, it should be simple. The only program I have is Easy CD Creator which is part of Roxy Easy CD Creator 5. I'm thinkin' I have the wrong program and was wondering what program I should get... With the one I have now, the mp3's are automatically converted into WAV's before burning, making for a lot less space on the cd. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks duders, I got it figured out. I knew I wanted to make a data cd but couldn't figure out how to NOT make an audio cd before (with Easy Creator). I figured it out though.

Hey Weezy I think you're right, this program has been making my computer act a little weird.

quote:

Originally posted by \/\/illy:

I have seen the installation of 'Nero' completely devestate a computer system. I'd stay clear of that one. Maybe it was just chance but it was nasty.

Wow that's interesting... Nero runs great on my machine. Easy CD has caused nothing but troubles for me in the past, especially on win 98.

Easy CD is good for me and Nero worked but I didn't like it as much... I think the big factor when it comes to burning programs is a matter of what make and model CD burner hardware you have... with mine, Nero didn't like talking to it... many arguments that had to be settled...

and yeah, if you're burning mp3s you need to go data and not audio... good to hear you worked it out

Archived