Jambands.ca

Q of the D 10-11-02

Phred

I have so much fun answering these questions of the day, I thought I would post one of my own.

"What is your favourite thing to do when no one is watching?"

Okay, now I am pretty sure I already know what everyone's real favourite thing to do when no-one is watching (or in some cases when someone is watching)! What I am asking for are non-sexual things. [smile]

Here are a few of mine:

• [*]
Sing at the top of my lungs[*]Dance crazy like and kick my feet as high as I can[*]read comic books[*]Watch Seseme Street

Phred

quote:

"What is your favourite thing to do when no one is watching?"

I like to:

Contemplate the fate of the world

Wonder how I can solve world hunger

Work out my own plans for peace in the Middle East

Wonder how they get the caramel into the Caramilk bar

Wait a second, that's what I *wish* I did when no one is watching.

What I actually do?

Um, let me get back to you on that.

i believe there is a counter somewhere on the web that has been counting down to their 18th birthday for a couple of years now... [Eek!]

why ashley and not mary kate? whatchu got against marykate? [Razz][Wink]

i believe that there is no trick to the caramilk thing, that the dish plate is upsidedown when they squirt the caramel in like you see on tv all the time - but if there was a trick that the little caramel squares would be frozen...

what do i do when nobody is watching?

i watch survivor or gilmour girls, eat popcorn and drink rootbeer on ice [smile] - guilty pleasures

or else i do a workout tape - nobody is allowed to see that!! haha

Guest Low Roller

Guitar and singing seems to be the standard answer around these parts. I also do yoga and various stretching (non-sexual stretching! Get your minds out of the gutter people!) That stuff helps my chronic lower back pains.

And speaking of chronic, there's plenty of that also.

Violent video games like Syndicate, Grand Theft Auto, Jedi Knight II, and the Sims (I make it violent) are also fun.

looks like my neck has been photoshopped a bit, Schwa..

seriously though folks, when no one is watching, I enjoy pretending to be Bobby whilst litening to 'Stranger' and other BW tunes - (hang in the back, big step up to the mic, cock head a little to the right, lots of spitting when I sing, spooky eyes...)

I also like to practise new dance moves to other music.

It should be known, I also like to do these things when people ARE watching. There is really nothing I I would do when people are watching that I wouldn't do when people aren't watching..or, something like that..??

pet my plants

-

-

-

quote:

Petting plants pays off. Cornell University researchers have found that gently stroking tomato seedlings occasionally produces short, stocky plants that are more desirable for transplanting. Start stroking when plants are 2 1/2 in. tall and continue until transplanting.

I can't believe I;m writing this, but......

I like to fry up a whole pan full of bacon when no-one's around, then see how much I can stuff into my mouth at once. My current record is a whole package, less one piece, but I think my cheeks are really starting to stretch so I'll let you know once i've surpassed that elusive milestone