Jambands.ca

Americans Really Do Read This Page

kung

Here's what I think,

the Cheese have gone mouldy and it's only a matter of time people get a stomach ache.

Stick with BISCO, there's no expiration date!

Kung, don't sweat it bro, it's all JOKES! The Cheese are a tad overrated. And it's time to refresh Northernheads. I'll see you hopefully at the Lake Trout show in Tdot.

Not to step into the fire here, hopefully things have cooled down a little. I have spent alot of time reading posts on various boards (EZ,P-Hook, here) and when people get there shackles up when someone doesn't like their band it is laughable at best. I am a huge Panic fan, and when others feel the need to cut them up or down, I don't feel the need to defend them, at all, ever. If you don't see it fine. I used to think that "jam-band" (hate the term mice-elf) fans were some of the most intelligent fans around. That is until the last few years, as the scene grew, and fans started having more of a band loyalty. Folks felt the need to defend "their" band and convince others that they are wrong to not like them. We are afterall individuals with varying tastes. I love huge amounts of music and feel no need to defend my tastes, if you don't like it fine. I've also stopped (to a certain extent) to try and introduce folks to music. I have done this because I know that the circumstances will never be the same as when, for example, that DarkStar from 11/11/73 blew me away. Just some random thoughts here, I love music as much as anyone I know, but I've learned that others opinions are valid and their own, which is fine.

In the words of Mikey "I've got my way, you've got yours"