Jambands.ca

good morning

Floyd

Hey All

I just logged into the cavern for the first time after vistiting the site, and reading a few of the postings. I enjoy reading about what goes on in the music scene around this area (and beyond) and I hink that what these guys are doing is really great for our whole scene. I play in the band Diesel Dog (shameless plug) and I had visited this site before I even met these guys that run it and I had nothing but praise for the work that they do to keep us in contact with each other to try and improve and nuture the scene we are trying to create. Here we are, presented with a tool to help us spread our music to the province (or world for that matter), let's not abuse it.

Preachy, maybe, but the Queen is here

How's that for back getting on topic, Bouche??

Yeah, I did but I wasn't sure if it would offend anyone or not (or if anyone would get it) but thanks for sharing that Ike. Great to hear from the others that they dig what Diesel Dog is doing. We will keep doing our little part to add to the scene and keep people dancing.

ps Thanks for the welcome Mr. Huxtable. I checked out your website and enjoyed what I saw and heard. When I'm in the Ottawa area, I'll definately check you guys out.