Jambands.ca

Section? Other Ones Albany

Davey Boy 2.0

229 at the Palace bro? me2...

From Dead.net:

"They are selling out very, very quickly. The guy I spoke to at TM this morning said that the Boston show sold out in 8 minutes, and that they only had scattered seats for MSG left at 9:30, which is when I finally got through. Took them, though, for fear that the mail order might not stretch through to me."

"Looked to me like MSG sold out in less than 15 minutes.........."

9:30??? what's with that? I thought it was 10am..??

I just talked to the Sloth, he got through nice and early like I did, and he was given crappy seats as well. Looks like the hype is up surrounding this one and tickets arent as easy to come by as we were hoping.

Oh well, we are all in and thats all that matters right now. Gotta find a place to sleep............

As much hype as Alpine it seems...wow...

For the Detroit show, we always stay in Windsor, cheap hotel (Can. $$) and then rip over for the show and back after....

This way, one can enjoy certain "party supplies" before and after without bringing "party supplies" across the border..

If anyone is into that, a bunch of rooms at a hotel in Windsor would be a blast....??

well, after seening the exorberant (sp) prices for tickets .... i do believe those are the MOST expensive jamband tickets i've ever seen, and getting offered horrible seating locations for those incredible prices,

i'm not going.

don't think i could have afforded a 300 dollar greyhound trip anyways.......

enjoy all......

hey did anyone go to trey in utica?

has it happened?

that was another i was to go to....hope it was fun