Jambands.ca

Vancouver - Too Much Party

\/\/illy

willy,

maybe i'll see you tonight - holy crap, what a beautiful day! (22 degrees, sunny)

i'll be wearing a purple t-shirt that says 'fromage' on it. oh yeah... i'll also be WASTED.

SCI, SLIP,SCI, TND!!

i'm so excited, i have a HUGE boner. (metaphorically speaking)

Okay Weezy, I'll keep an eye out for you. I have no idea what I'll be wearing. Just look for a 6'2" guy with long cury blonde hair and a goatee hanging out with another 6'2" dude with a beard and a beautiful young lady. We too will be wasted but not in the way that I'd like (no contacts out here). We'll be dancing and being goofy as much as we can! Were you at funk night at the Commodore last night?

WOW! That was a GREAT night! String Cheese sounded just fantastic and covered Paul Simon's "African Skies". And then, THE SLIP. Thos guys are some really serious shit! I loved it! I was in the middle of dancing like a maniac up front and centre when I turn around and Bill Nershi from SCI is standing there bopping away to The Slip himself!!! I shook his hand and thanked him for the show.

I met 'Spud' there from the Cavern. Thanks for saying hello and sharing a good dance! I'll see you again tonight!

Hey Tonin, I'm having a blast out here! You should be here!!! Don't worry, we've got some great parties ahead of us yet!!!!

Love and peace!