Jambands.ca

Dr. Huxtable Plays the Bayou

Ms.Huxtable

For those of you who check out the Watchtower and are not on our mailing list, I thought we should finally let you in on our surprise guest opener.

We are very excited to announce our opening act. Blue Grassy High will be covering all your favorite songs in accoustic bluegrass style. The band is made up of our dearest friends Mike(Bouche)Bouchard, Andre(Booche) Bouchard and our very own Geoff Smith. The three will alternate between guitar, bass,

harmonica, mandolin and banjo. This is a special treat indeed we are all excited to see them play their first show together.

Where? The Bayou Blues and Jazz Club (1071 Bank Street)

When? Friday, October 18th (10:00 start time)

Hope to see you all there!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Sally:

Chapstick? It's a bit small for your liking, isn't it???
!!![Eek!][Razz]

A blonde walks into a pharmacy and asks the assistant for some rectum deodorant. The pharmacist, a little bemused, explains to the woman they don't sell rectum deodorant, and never have. Unfazed, the blonde assures the pharmacist that she has been buying the stuff from this store on a regular basis, and would like some more.

"I'm sorry", says the pharmacist, "we don't have any."

"But I always get it here," says the blonde.

"Do you have the container it comes in?" asks the pharmacist. "YES!", says the blonde, "I'll go home and get it."

She returns with the container and hands it to the pharmacist who looks at it and says to her,

"This is just a normal stick of underarm deodorant."

Annoyed, the blonde snatches the container back and reads out loud from the container...

"TO APPLY, PUSH UP BOTTOM."

Aloha,

Brad

I wouldnt call it a "show"

I dont even think it should be called a "gig"

How about a "non-campfire drunk-fest"?

I dont think it is bluegrass either, more like bluegrass instruments, but that is it. Hell, I dont even know how to play mine. Seriously.

Its just a bunch of guys, getting together, trying to get DrH laid...........

And, how is it they are doing "all your favorite tunes" but none of mine?

Assholes.

I might not even go now.