Jambands.ca

Decisions, decisions...

Chewie

That is a tough one, Chew...

Seeing G 'n' f'n' R would give you a chance to check out the new arena in London. (Cher played there you know?) Going to the Palace would give you the chance to have your fucking mind blown!! I don't know though, they both have their ups and downs...

Well, G 'n' f'n' R are playin the Palace on the 21st of Nov. In lieu of that though, how about a trip to see our ol' pal Danny boy in North Bay. Oh, and there's this band playin' up there too that I just might check out... [Wink] Road trip?

By the way, I saw G 'n' f'n' R when they toured with Metallica back in the day. THey played 'You Could Be Mine' twice. In a row maybe even. I think those antics have no place in arena rock. Now, I've seen bnb pull it off without a hitch but that's a different story. Not sure anyone even noticed it [Razz] . Also, during the concert, Axl found the time to scurry off and change his shirt 10-15 times. Talk about talent.

Don't get me wrong, I don't change the station when a G 'n' f'n' R song comes on the radio, Just won't be finding myself shelling out my hard earned concert money on G 'n' f'n' R ever again! Well, maybe when they come to Chatham to play The Eightball VIP Sports Lounge. That'll probably be next tour. You should be able to get comps for that show anyways, eh Chewie?

quote:

Now, I've seen bnb pull it off without a hitch but that's a different story. Not sure anyone even noticed it

We noticed. My girl, who wasn't a bnb fan, noticed it, and the rest of the bar noticed it. Speedbump if i remember correctly.

No need to ever see that again...anywhere!

why did they do it again? didn't mike forget the lyrics or something???????

hi donn NO