Jambands.ca

What are YOU doing this halloween???

Sarahbelle

I'm seriously debating going to Jomamma, but I have an early class the next day. I suppose I wouldn't be the only one dead tired the next morning. I seem to remember my TA muttering something about how he'll probably crawl into class on friday.... maybe I'll see some of you there. Not 100% sure yet.

quote:

Originally posted by bsherman:
Am I the only one handing out candy to kids?

Seeing as the Jomo show probably won't start until after 10pm, I'll certainly have a bunch of kids come by BradLand begging for cavity-inducing comestibles before I have the chance to escape.

The problem I always have is figuring out how much of the stuff I need to have on hand. If I run out, I look nasty, and if I have stuff left, I have no need/use for it.

Here's what I propose: to anybody coming to the Jomo show, bring any extra/leftover candy you have for general consumption.

Aloha,

Brad

mmmm i would love to see the nero-tala show, that sounds tasty.... getting to the mainland is a problem tho - it is so damn expensive to bring your car over! almost $80 round trip. we shall see, b/c i don't think there's anything that interesting shakin in vic that night....

I'll be seeing two "jammy" Peterborough bands: The So So's and The Getuplicans -- playing at The Red Dog in town. Should be pretty fun! The So So's are pretty awesome. [big Grin]

Hey PhunkyB i don't think we've met, but then again my memory isn't the best even in the best of times

In fact I have no idea where our hotel is or anything??? Makisupa knows best.

Maybe worst case scenario meet at setbreak chuck side???

I have no idea what the venue is like either---it's more or less point and trip for me at shows [Wink]

I'm screwed on the costume front as it stands now...hopefully i can pull off a miracle and get all my work done in time to go find something decent....are you prepared that way?

Hey Makisupa, any suggestions for a meeting spot?

meggo,

come on out! you can leave the car at home - just take public trans. The space (Here On Earth Studios) is awesome - just saw Blue Quarter with Threat From Outer Space there last Friday - every party at this venue so far has been incredible... there's no last call, or any other silly 'laws'. Plus it's walking distance from my house...

I would highly recommend the trip.