Jambands.ca

What are YOU doing this halloween???

Sarahbelle

Train said you where going with us Shain. The other guy going is my other buddy Mike. I have a class so we are just trying to organize a time to pick you up at school.

Treytor, Chuck side setbreak sounds good. Do you know what Shain looks like? I am not sure about my costume yet, I will keep you posted. I will probably be wearing a pair of grey chords that are side paneled and have black glasses...hopefully we can meet up.

2T,

It's an after-hours set-up. 2 rooms: 1 room for the band(s) and 1 for the DJ's.

Last week, I saw Threat From Outer Space (1.5 hour set) then saw 3 amazing free-stylers in the dj/hip-hop room complete with impressive beat-boxing from Mr. C.R. Avery (a local celebrity) then Blue Quarter came out and jammed the shit outta the place. Before I knew it, it was 7am - great turnout, taboot taboot.

This is the same place where the legendary Wassabi Collective party was a few weeks ago...

I pity the foo who don't make it out to dis halloween shindig...

Amy,

Just let me know what's going on. Train has my number and he said you guys are leaving town around 10AM. I guess I'll be ready by 10:45 then. My number here is 905-525-9140x57885 and my e-mail is shainshapiro@email.com

Treyter, I've never seen the venue, but I'll be wearing a BLUE SHIRT THAT SAYS "S.M.R.T" on it. That's my costume! I also wear glasses, brown hair, 5'7, and the like.

hopefully it'll all work out.

I'll also be handing out REVOLVING DOOR'S so come get one if ya can.

hey moe.rons, sounds like chuck side setbreak worst case scenario would be worth a shot.

i have no idea what i'll be wearing, i was going to be sleazy the beer, but that fell through, so now i have to scramble...maybe dr. nick or bart if i can figure a way to tie them in somehow?

see below for a picture of stapes and I....that's what we looked like at CTMF (pretty slinky eh?) he's on the left, and will be at moe. as well---so will pearson, if you know him?

-

treyter, I think you'd be a great Dr. Nick. It'd be pretty easy, too. Head to Phase 2 (on Bank St. in the Glebe) and pick up some basic surgeon's white, and you're most of the way there. You're also about the right size, and, IIRC, Dr. Nick also has goatee.

And just think: you could offer free examinations to anybody you wanted to...

Aloha,

Brad

That may be the best picture I've ever seen!

I'm just putting the finishing touches on my Simpsons themed costume - Professor Frink... anybody know where to buy fake buck-teeth??

And why hasn't anyone decided to be Disco Stu yet???

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:
I'm just putting the finishing touches on my Simpsons themed costume - Professor Frink... anybody know where to buy fake buck-teeth??

I thought I heard a rumour you were going as DuffMan...

For the fake teeth, try Phase 2; 'round Hallowe'en, they usually stock a lot of accessories. Even Wal-Mart should have that kind of stuff.

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. Somebody take pictures of everybody!

i was going to be surly the beer initially (with "1 more bottle" on the back) then i changed it to sleazy for obvious reasons, my fall-back was always dr. nick but i've been a doctor for the last 2 years running....mind you handing out prescriptions, and taking girls temperatures gives me great kicks, so i might be dr. nick...i just need to tie him into moe. somehow?

no time to research right now, any suggestions people?