Jambands.ca

I hope you all have a great day!

MarcO

Well, our ship has been sailing into rough waters lately, seems a lot of posts have been degenerating into name-calling and second-guessing of intentions. While this is bound to happen, I just wanted to let you all know that checking out this board is a pleasure for me to do (almost) every day. I really dig all of you and get a lot of pleasure out of checking out your thoughts, lives and opinions. I interact with all of you more often than I see some of my close friends here in the real, physical world. It's a great collection of people on this board and we all make our own unique contributions and that's what keeps me coming back for more. So, thanks everyone, just for being yourselves. Much love to all of you, and I hope each and every one of you have a great day today!

-

Looks like this guy should enjoy it [Wink]

-

By the way, the Passed Out Guy(see picture above) was in FULL EFFECT around 3:30am. In all my honest heart (unless I were lying), I went to take a leak at 3:29am. I had had TV controller coverage, hence, it was on my bed. I walked back 10 steps from my piss, the POG had gotten out of his bed, changed the channel, was STILL holding the remote control and was SNORING.

I kid you not...........it was wacky.