Jambands.ca

Burt Neilson Presents...........

Burt Neilson is an evergrowing, changing and always existant thing for us in the Band. Right now the "Burt" part is on a hiatus, partly due to money woes, and the genuine need for different creative outlets. It will return however over and over again in many different forms in the years to Come. One thing that is always a certaintly: each of the members is constantly working on music.

There is a new incarnation so to speak preparing currently for some shows in ontario during the month of November it features Mike Filipowitsch on Guitar, Jeremy Little on Bass, and Original Burt Neilson Drummer Lowell Binstock...on drums. We are going by the name "SpinCycle", which sort represents a full circle of sorts, basically coming back to where it all started for us. I am very excited about this project as it has reminds me of the first year or two of Burt, where the creativity level was high, and we were doing whatever we could to improve as players and songwriters. Alot of new material has been written in the last six or seven months, probably more than in the last three years of burt.

SpinCycle plays "Rancho Relaxo" in Toronto on November 10th, and also is confirmed at "Cosmic Charlies" in Peterborough on Sat. NOv. !6th.

[Razz]

Sure.... wait til I'm out of the country... I get it...

But seriously... awesome! Sounds great... wish I was there to see it. Hope things are well.... things are good here.. sort of. Wish I was in a place where I too could produce some new music. Soon!!!

Mike! Email me!! I've got big news! I'm jeffheisholt@hotmail.com... hell... anyone else email me too... I feel like I'm all alone on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean!

I guess I am. [Frown]

See y'all soon.

jiff