Jambands.ca

YTV SEEKING HOST

h

*hey, you guys are young and hip - cool summer job i'd think and if you get it, you can plug the skank to the kids [Wink] *

YTV SEEKING HOST

Do you look between 18-23? Are you full of personality? Do you skateboard in the summer, snowboard in the winter, and change your hair colour as often as your underwear? Do you consider cartoons to be high art, and computer games high culture? If you're articulate with a unique point of view, if you're someone who can think on their feet and loves to improvise, we want to hear from you.

Please send us a photo/resume, put yourself on video tape and send us all your cool deets by Nov. 5, 2002 to:

Human Resources

Corus Entertainment

23 Fraser Avenue

Toronto, Ontario

M6K 1Y7

YTV SEEKING HOST

Do you look between 18-23?

Only if you're plastered!

Are you full of personality?

Fuck no!

Do you skateboard in the summer, snowboard in the winter, and change your hair colour as often as your underwear?

I prefer a good old fashioned nitrous orgy, if that's what you really mean (and I do think it is)...

Do you consider cartoons to be high art, and computer games high culture?

Nothing like crankin' up some Linkin Park on the boombox, firing up the Playstation and cussing like a fackin' sailor!

If you're articulate with a unique point of view,

Shit, that sounds just like me!

if you're someone who can think on their feet and loves to improvise

you want me to play some free jazz?!?!

we want to hear from you.

Please send us a photo/resume

right then, here ya go:

-

put yourself on video tape

just check out my website: www.dirtyhippienitrousorgy.ca

and send us all your cool deets by Nov. 5, 2002 to:

Human Resources

Corus Entertainment

23 Fraser Avenue

Toronto, Ontario

M6K 1Y7

It's on the way as soon as I wash down these lines with some tequila, you crazy mofos!!! YTV HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!