Jambands.ca

Jomomma RollCall

Phunky Cauldron

quote:

Originally posted by Davey Boy:

i'll be dressed like a freak

You know, I should be able to come up with a snappy comment/comeback line, but I just can't...

See y'all there! Don't forget to bring any leftover candy you've got!*

Booche: I'll bring the blanks for that GD B&P.

Aloha,

Brad

* My current rugrat register seems to be stuck at a lowly one...hope everbody's sweet teeth are in operation.

So glad you read this post Brad.

This was a LAST minute decision. I feel bad, because this will probably affect my FerrisWheeler going out chances in November. I cant take every day off...............even though they pay me.

How strange is that?

Now that I get paid on sick days, I dont use them as often as I used to. [Razz]

I cant wait to WOOF WOOF with the ole Howler!

Oh, man, was that fun. I'm listening to the tape right now, and it's into "Message In A Bottle". [smile]

They started semi-late (11:15pm or so), but that was cool, because we didn't have much of a crowd until then. First set was around 50 minutes, with the whole show coming out at over two hours (how much over I can't remember, and won't know until I work my way through the whole tape; it's a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it [Cool] ).

The music was a blast, end-to-end. I can hear a strong nero influence now, stronger than ever before. (For the 4/20 Jomo / nero set-blender, when Jomo came on after nero, they sounded just like nero for the first few minutes; they've upped that considerably, to their [and our] benefit and delight.)

This was the first tape I've made using my gear exclusively, and for a premiere toto solo gogo, Jomo was primo. To my ears anyway, this is a *PHAT* recording.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm chipper as Hell right now. I want to go out to lunch right now, despite, no, because of, the snow, but my cohorts are wimping out on me, because of the snow, or they brought their lunches, or whatever. Wimps.

And Booche, just imagine what your Sunday morning's gonna be like [big Grin] .

Aloha,

Brad

AUGH!

Set 1

Sumpin Sumpin

Mower

Southern Touch

Message In A Bottle

All Around

Cheese&Crackers>

Heavy

Set2

Boot

Passenger

Wasted Time

Blackout

You & Me

Bust A Move

E: Backburner

What a sheetload of fun. For all of you that invites bands to stay at your place, DONT!

Unless you plan on being extremely hungover from undo partying.............

What a bunch of nice guys though.