Halloween Party on Sat.

Moma

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's tape III:

DeBasement Tapes, Tape III / Hood's Place / 2002.11.02

0h00m00 banter -> Dancin' In The Streets -> Wang Dang Doodle -> Twist -> Too Many Drugs

0h24m24 Great River (?)

0h32m50 The Greatest Story Ever Told[1] ->

0h37m00 Shadowblind -> Switzerland ->

0h50m09 Franklin's Tower ->

0h56m42 Throwing Stones -> Not Fade Away ->

1h06m50 Cold Rain And Snow

1h13m24 drums ->

1h18m25 acoustic jam ->

1h21m58 Bug ->

1h27m50 acoustic jam -> [2] ->

1h35m30 Patience[3] -> acoustic jam -> Sweet Child O' Mine -> Mama Tried

1h46m20

[1] "Fraggle Rock" tease

[2] unknown song; CatPhish vocal, IIRC

[3] With whistling!

Tape IV:

DeBasement Tapes, Tape IV / Hood's Place / 2002.11.02

0h00m00 acoustic jam

0h05m45

There's nothing after that.

Aloha,

Brad

Oh good lord...........

Yup, thats where it got messy for me, I think anyways. I think I was the one bellowing out the ole "I took drugs with Bobby, I took some drugs with Phil. TOO MANY DRUGS! I took too many drugs" stuff.

What in the world was I thinking playing bass on those Huxie tunes? I could hardly stand at that point. I am pretty sure it is after that, when I determined it was time for me to pack it in "Booche, you took too many drugs to be doing this. You arent even CLOSE to being able to keep up."

(There I go, talking to myself again)

Yup, Booche, that was you doing the "Too Many Drugs" chant. And Doc, you had your grubbybobby fingers on a lot more cookies, especially "The Greatest Story Ever Told".

Yeah, Tape III is probably the most ragged (go figure). I was pretty much gone by the time the acoustic thing started (right after "Cold Rain And Snow"); ISTR hovering over the DAT, like some mother bird watching her chicks in the nest, the DAT cases scattered like unhatched eggs and broken eggshells...

I know people (Booche and Low Roller, in particular) have asked for commentary on quality, but it'll take me a day or two to go back over everything. You just have to have a little patience...hey, that'd be a good song title...

Aloha,

Brad