Jambands.ca

MY ONE YEAR SKANK ANNIVERSARY!

scottieking

Couple of days ago, I clicked on my own profile and to my surprise discovered it was my one year anniversary TODAY! To think, it was a year ago that I first met you all (and especially and in person, Shane, Giggles, and Beats, remember that afternoon?) Shane wanted to post a message and I was like Hmmm what's this? I'd actually stumbled over to the orginial Sanctu-city at CTMF 2001 but I digress.

So anyway, folks, just a shout out to say thank all those folks who I've chatted and (for many of you) met in person and especially everybody involved in the day to day of keeping this board running. Here's to more awesome chats and adventures to come.

love,

scottie"spears" king

quote:

Originally posted by Tungsten Gruvsten:

Every time I think of sneaking drugs across the border you're smiling little cherub face pops up and says 'Good Idea!!'

I gotta make it to London more often damnit!!

LMAO.... great one. hey Scottie, hope you're keeping well, haven't seen you for a while. Just thought I'd give you a heads up that the New Deal will be at Western on Nov. 20th. It's a "closed" show but I'm sure you cound find a way in if you were so inclined. Being a weeknight, I can't make it, but have a good time for me if you do go!!

later!