Jambands.ca

secondtube please read

jay sanislo

Wuz up my brother I have some new news concerning albony. Kristy's wagon has been acting up latley so Kristy was wondering if you guys dont mind if we rent a car instead, it should cost about 30 bucks each she was figurein. Her friend works at avis and she said she can swing us a deal for about 30 bucks a day plus the insurance and other bullshit that comes with a rental, and I was also thinking (but am not sure if it works out) that since you already booke the hotels maybe we will pay for the car, and you guys the room, but only if it works out to be the same or if this is convienent to you and mini T. So reply to this or give me a call and we will get everything all sorted out. Kristyand I are most likely heading down to pepper jacks this fri to check out WASSABI so if you goin aswell we can work out the fine details then. Peace out

well, doesn't sound like a problem

i ALWAYS rented from hertz in my many trips down to yankee town.

i haven't payed for a thing on the hotel, just reserved it.

let kristie's buddy know that i am a CAA member, and with the 'gold' membership premiums, she will get the 15% caa discount as well. takes care of taxes.

Apparently In a medicated blur the other night I found 15 row from the stage, in the seats, directly stage left from tickmaster!!!!!! Bloody amazing seats.

so now we have two extra's for albany. maybe we can use them for party favours. tons of people are asking for extra's to the knicker show.

Funny considering i didn't have tickets for the show till weeks after. now i have two sets.

[big Grin]