Jambands.ca

Albany Afterparty with TAPESTRY!!!

Freeker

My buds on the GOTV message board are throwing an afterparty for aftyer the TOO show in albany, I've heard good things about Tapestry and it promises to be a good show, I hope everyone feels like coming out. I promised the band a big Canadian invasion, so lets represent!!!

here's the details off the website:

Tapestry will be playing a special Boardie Party Jam AFTER The Other Ones show on November 16th at The Knick in Albany! We have a kickin sound system and some trippy lights. We play a lot of dead grooves along with some other groovin tunes. Check us out on the web site listed below - I will update the site with an official announcement this weekend.

. . .And it's only walking distance from the arena on lower Madison Ave, about 2-3 blocks away. It is called the Capital City Lodge. We have the room from 11:30 until 3:30.

The admission will be around $5 and there will be a bar.

We will post a map at some point and we will have flyers at the show. I hope some of the other ones feel like jammin a little afterwards!

I am truly PSYCHED to party late night with you wonderful people. If your staying in albany or you need to freak a little longer after the show - come on, let's go run and see . . .

Hope to see you all there!!!