Jambands.ca

PICK UP MY TICKETS AT WILL CALL

jay sanislo

Well after being on hold for a half an hour with ticket master today I finally talked to someone and this was her response. Oh..... i guess we forgot to send those ones out. Which tiked me off right away. considering the show is in 2 days I tried to see if I could get better tickets for the delay but was denied and was promised they would be at the will call in albony, now this chick didnt sound like she knew what she was doin so should I trust them to be there on Saturday or what, because I have fairly good tickets and am not settling for worse. Anyways I think im gonna call again tomorrow to confirm that they are going to be there because this has never happened to me before and am very worried.

That happened to me for Ratdog in Detroit. I ordered six tickets IIRC and they didn't get sent, I was assured they'd be at will call and THEY WEREN'T. Luckily I had my Mastercard statement in my purse and could at least prove that a charge from Ticket Master was processed. They were hesitant and it was quite nerve-wrecking but they ended up giving us tickets that looked like beer tickets. Not exactly the nice souvenier that a regular stub is but it did get us into the venue.

Good luck.