Jambands.ca

TOO Setlist

Ms.Huxtable

Just wanted to say that that was a great weekend in Albany, from the Schlager / Stripper craziness in Rockport to the show, to the party in the Ramada (Thanks Andre and Lynn) Had the best time of my life, much love to those I'd met before, those I met for the first time and of course those I travelled down with, I'll never forget that border guard - "The Grateful Dead, ya they're into drinking mostly" . Little Jodie it was so great to meet you, us east coasters gotta stick together in this strange land, hope to see you in Ottawa sometime soon!!! As for my show highlights, gotta say that crazy version of Casey Jones is close to the top as is Good Lovin, UJB, Stella and Drumz, a tune I never truly appreciated until I saw it live!!! Wish I was hitting the rest of the tour, to those who are, have a grate time!!

FbtS

PS - Bradley, you look so quiet over there!

quote:

Originally posted by FreekerByTheSpeaker:

mostly" . Little Jodie it was so great to meet you, us east coasters gotta stick together in this strange land, hope to see you in Ottawa sometime soon!!!

WE SURE DO!!!

PS - Bradley, you look so quiet over there!

WE GOT DOGS!!

Trevor, it was a pleasure. I had a great time all around..except for losing 3 out of 4 of my mittens and my slapstick comedy fall on my ass it was truly one of the best parties I have attended in a long time. Bradley, you definetly were not quiet over there...thanks for the banana.

LJ

quote:

Originally posted by LJFH:

Bradley, you definetly were not quiet over there...thanks for the banana.

Especially not Saturday night...me, along with the other members of the Red Roof Inn Memorial Snorechestra provided the background music for one of the most profound resistances to "I'm gonna kill those guys!" I've ever seen...LJFH, you're an absolutely tolerant angel for putting up with that racket (some of which I heard while not adding to it).

De nada on da banana; 'twas a pleasure seeing your face light up, rosy and glowing in the cold rain and snowy night.

Extra-special kudos for Freeker for his amazing Jedi Driving Ability on Sunday night, and his on-the-fly don't-try-to-fry thinking-on-his-ass responses to that psycho border guard, who was definitely colouring 'way outside the lines...

A heavy round of thanks to Grum, for nicely-handled Albany logistics, a place to crash/stop-over in Rockport, and general guidance in & around the venue.

Andre and Lynn, thanks for the use of the room. It reinforced my belief that shared joy is increased.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

my slapstick comedy fall on my ass

Don't worry nobody saw it [Wink] , so it never happened. Just don't be showing anyone your bruised butt and your secret will be safe [big Grin] By the way thanks for breaking my fall down those stairs, my hero!!! As for the mittens, it's genetic, Scotian's always lose shit when they're trashed, though I've never in my life seen someone lose so many mittens in such a short time [smile]

quote:

LJFH, you're an absolutely tolerant angel for putting up with that racket

Lets set the record straight Bradley, we all know it was Little Jodie doing all the snoring...Kidding!!! He's right you put up with a lot, and it was totally appreciated. Hope we get to preform the Snorecestra again for you sometime [big Grin]

Whoop Dee Doo!!!!!!

FbtS

Ps - Graham, if it wasn't for you we would still be looking for our hotel, much thanks bro