Jambands.ca

Fat Cats Every Sunday @ Pepper-Jacks

show---whore

quote:

Originally posted by secondtube:

I know there has been certain people (myself included) who would LOVE to see the possability of the fatties playing from 10-1.

I'd love that too but the trick is getting the band to agree to it and stick to it.

So, will Sundays replace Tuesdays at the Casbah or are they both happening?

(reminder, Acousticats at the Winch in Dundas Saturday night, who's there?)

This may be taking the thread out of context a bit, but I usually do that anyways. [Wink]

Rumour has it that The Casbah @ La Luna is going under... Anyone heard of this? What's the word? Its only been about a year since the place opened. To be discouraged by a lowsy summer turnout is kinda silly I think, as summer time indoor show attendance is characteristically low (as was discussed in the "state of the scene" thread months ago).

Seems like Pepper Jacks is taking up the jam scene (obviously) and The Underground is taking care of the rest. Any thoughts?

[Mad][Mad][Mad]

FUCK THE CASBAH,

FUCK THE CASBAH.

(shouted in the most gangster style possible)

oh, and fuck the Casbah.

They screw'd over blue quarter,

screw'd the hell out of Doug,

screw'd most jam bands in general, (lately)

About time they pulled the plug.

FUCK THE CASBAH,

FUCK THE CASBAH.

(sorry for harshness, just, well, i was one of the ones from the beginning, sticking up for the Casbah, when they went from La Luna's. I was close with Derrick (casbah owner), who now needs a good kick in the crotch for what he did to BQ and Doug. He backstabed many bands, and their fans as well.)

[Mad][Mad][Mad]

Ahhh, they're(Casbah) managing to sink their own ship just fine. No point being mad. Derek just has no idea what to do, he's not much of a music fan. He doesn't really get it. Once Chris B left so did the last remnant of the old La Luna integrity. The crowd is drifting to Pepperjacks and other bars. The Casbah is turning into something that has nothing to do with the old La Luna. But thats fine.

Rock the Pepperjacks [smile]

quote:

No point being mad

Guess you have to see it through my eyes.

How would show-whore feel if all of a sudden ken decides to fuck bands over BADLY that he helped promote or promoted himself. Then make no reason or explanation for it.

What he did to doug, no human should be that cold. Never mind stiffing BQ the Friday night of a frontier Town, leaving them no flow to get up saturday. Luckily mark w got them in the salloon the friday night. Mark T should be able to attest to this. I talked to one of the members of BQ, and he was livid friday night. They were screwed badly!

Screw the Casbah!!!!!!!!

AND ROCK PJC