Jambands.ca

Question of the Day 11-21-02 SMILE!!!

Ms.Huxtable

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

In analogy, I find that when I'm feeling angry, angst-ridden, etc., it's best to listen to music that
matches
my mood, rather than music that's "happy", because that music just reinforces how bad I'm feeling ("Hey, I'm pissed off, but the singer isn't, so he's got something I don't! Damn, that pisses me off..."). Angry music (e.g., Fishbone, Living Colour) allows me to express those feelings.

If you ever find music that matches my mood, let me know. You are welcome to take that as a personal challenge if you wish.

In the meantime, I'm going to hit "play" on "The Turn of a Friendly Card," cut 6, part iv.

quote:

Originally posted by Jaimoe:

Thanks for the support Dave. I only wish Adrien Belew was playing with her on this tour. I hope the show tomorrow isn't too painful.

WAIT A SEC!!!! When did Adrian Belew play with Tori Amos?!?! Why was I not informed?!? I would have paid good money to see that.

Oh, and Ms. H. & Kitari, if it's not too late (and notwithstanding Brad's excellent comments, which I quite agree with) here's something that I like to do for a larf:

1) Go to a web page with some "important" text in it - say a posted message from the CEO of your company if work is pissing you off, for instance.

2) Copy the URL.

3) Paste said URL into this page: http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

4) Select your dialect (I'm personally fond of Elmer Fudd) and let'er rip!

Peace,

Mr. M.