Jambands.ca

Question of the Day....11.22.02.

Hux

I'm well, thank you, although suffering from a little bit of a chest cold.

Tonight Laurie and I are attending a housewarming party for Dave Hill, bassist of the Fat Cats. At some point beforehand, I will crank up Phish 11/22/97 Hampton, in honour of the five year anniversary of a splendid show from an amazing tour.

Tomorrow night, it's the Acousticats at the Winch in Dundas. Sunday, it's my "shows" night (Simpsons, Malcolm In The Middle, A Chef's Tour)!

Today, thanks to your phantastic messages and tips and a slew of wine last night, I feel much better. Hell it's Friday, that in itself is enough to make me smile. Only 7 more hours of hell!

And this weekend....hmmm I have no idea. Ottawans, what's going on here that I should know about?

Kit

Good morning Dr. H. Doin' pretty darn good despite a headache from too many ceasars last night, but it's Friday and my sweetheart is coming into town so I am WONDERFUL!!!

Tonight - Drinks with phriends

Tomorrow - Still showing my darn apartment (good vibes needed everyone).

Sounds pretty boring so far but I am sure it will pick up...it always does.

How about you slugger? What's on the agenda?

Since witnessing Tungstens new Avatar, I am feelin' alright!

Did someone say Albany? Thats what I am going to do at some point. I have kidnapped Catphish and I am going to get her durnrk so she says stuff like:

"Imean something and you mean something or why else would we be here. it all hads to mean something..right????? Imean soemthing/// so do yoiu. Sorry for being drunkin"

I am doing quite fine thank you muchly...

Tonight I have little in the way of plans.

Tomorrow I am going to the Sens game. And Sunday I leave for CUBA!!!! woo hoo. Hot sun here I come.

Unfortunately, that means I will not be at the dr Hux show on 29th. Have fun without me everyone!!!

I'll be thinking of you all as I slurp pina coladas in the sun beside the ocean.

Phred

Good thanks - hey, it's Friday, what'd not to be good about?!? [big Grin]

- Most likely going to the Rheos tonight. [big Grin]

- Cleaning my rain gutters [Frown] and dinner with friends tomorrow. [smile]

- Xmas recording session with Uncle Seth, members of the Kindly Ones and other local TO acts on Sunday. Seth have a pretty neat version of "O Come All Ye Faithful" ready to roll, should be a ball! [Cool]

Have a good one, everyone!

- Mr. M.

Taking it easy tonight -- last night was a late one and I'm really hurtin' right now! I saw FUBAR today, it was an f'n riot!! God I love skids. [big Grin] Tomorrow night, think I'll go and see Tegan & Sarah downtown, see what the buzz is all about! Besides that I'll be procrastinating on the many papers that are due in the next few weeks.