Jambands.ca

moe.down ?- govinda of the grapes?

Groove Fetish

I was looking at old moe setlists from moe down this year and someone called the flute girl govinda from teh grapes...well anyone know what band they are talking about- the grapes of vaudevillian fantasy don't seem to have aflute player and the girl sure isn't called govinda...now maybe this person was just making it up - but I also heard she was in a band...anyone know the real scoop?

8/31/02 Snow Ridge Ski Area - Turin, NY

Set I, afternoon set.

1: Akimbo, Not Coming Down > Okayalright, Mexico, New York City, Bring It Back Home

2: St. Augustine, Shoot First, Crab Eyes, Tambourine, Captain America* > Recreational Chemistry

3: Seat Of My Pants** > Sensory Deprivation Bank**#, Gone, Bullet## > Kyle^ > Kids

E: Timmy Tucker > Gin and Juice^^ > Timmy Tucker

* With "Don't Fuck With Flo" tease. ** Jim on drums, Vinnie on percussion. # With Seth Yacovone on guitar. ## With "Timmy Tucker" tease. ^ With Govinda of the Grapes on flute. ^^ First time played.

I believe they are referring to "The Grapes Of Vaudvillian Fantasy" but as far as I know Govinda isn't a part of the band, I saw them at the Vibes this year and she wasn't in it, and when I talked to her at Moe.down she didn't say anything about being in a band, I could be wrong though.

PS - I'm IN LOVE with flute girl

I believe they are referring to "The Grapes Of Vaudvillian Fantasy" but as far as I know Govinda isn't a part of the band, I saw them at the Vibes this year and she wasn't in it, and when I talked to her at Moe.down she didn't say anything about being in a band, I could be wrong though.

PS - I'm IN LOVE with flute girl