Jambands.ca

17th Row for Detroit Avail. On TM NOW!!

NewRider

yeah, that kind of pisses me off too. my buddy ordered tix last night at 7.30. got sec A row 17. there is absolutely no point in mail ordering or putting any effort in getting tix the day they go on sale via TM.

-----------------

"Hey, let's keep a a bunch of great tickets for people who really don't know if they want to go see The Other Ones but decide to be a part of the fun in the week leading up to the event because they see how excited their buddies are..."

-- TM usesless tits

Dr. Hux i am definately feeling your pain. last row of the lower bowl through gdts. what a friggin' joke. i did get tickets in the upper bowl for indy through gdts and i made a stink about it through email. they told me there was no way the tickets i had were from them. she said they didn't have that section at all. i told her that i had used gdts mant times before and had never had a problem with shit seats. she denies having sent me those tickets but said she would send new tickets. that was last week and i'm still waiting!! hmmmmm!!

who are you coming down with and where are you staying???? we can meet up before hand if you like. we are staying at the Fairfield inn in auburn hills about 2.5 miles from the palace. let me know if you're interested. [Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by ACE:

Now I find out my buddy got 15th row through ticketbastard yesterday!!
[Mad][Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by Me:

...my buddy ordered tix last night at 7.30. got sec A row 17.

I think we're talkin' about the same buddy, dude!

That's quite interesting that she would say they never would have sent you those tickets. Seems jerks must be recepting people's mail from gdts and throwing in their junky tickets. [Confused] That'd be cool if you get new tickets!