Jambands.ca

who's at work right now....

MarcO

Me, I'm going home after work, grab a quick bite, nap out for a couple of hours, wake up, take a shower, and get to the Elbow Room in time to get an early start on staying out 'way too late to build up enough strength to do it all over again tomorrow night...

At least I don't have anything lined up for Sunday (yet)...bring on that day of rest...

Aloha,

Brad, Mid-Way Through A Three-Night Run

well, work's a relative term... if I look away from the computer I'm at home... if I look at the computer(while not hangin around the cavern) I'm at work...

I kinda miss waiting to go home... working for yourself you're not done until you're done so time becomes irrelevant... then again, you can say fukit whenever you want [big Grin]

Guest Low Roller

*You and Your Boss: The Subtle Differences*

If you take a long time, you're slow. But if your boss takes a long time, he's thorough.

If you don't do it, you're lazy. But if your boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.

If you make a mistake, you're an goober. But if your boss makes a mistake, he's 'only human'.

If you take a stand, you're being bull-headed. But if your boss does it, he's being firm.

If you overlooked a rule of etiquette, you're being rude. But if your boss skips a few rules, he's being original.

If you do something without being told, you're overstepping your authority. But if your boss does the same thing, he's taking initiative.

If you're on a day off sick, you're 'always' sick. But if your boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.

If you're out of the office, you're wandering around. But if your boss is out of the office, he's on business.

If you apply for leave, you must be going for an interview. But if your boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked.

Working stiff over here too. Out of an office of 5, 2 of us are here today. Not too shabby. I rolled in around 11, so I've got a bit of time to serve yet. Fortunately i'm not under the gun or anything, but it's still pretty goddamn boring. Let's go Friday night! Indian food, then beeah.