Jambands.ca

this guy has lost it...

h

ok some of it is the way the media are writing and the slant they're putting on things i'm sure, but still, i think he's really lost it now...

Michael Jackson injured by spider bite

By ANTHONY BREZNICAN -- Associated Press

SANTA MARIA, Calif. -- Michael Jackson, hobbling into court without a shoe because of a spider bite that made his foot swell, testified Tuesday in a $21 million breach-of-contract case that he could not recall details about his canceled millennium concerts.

"That's administrative work. That's not what I do. I'm the entertainer," the 44-year-old pop star said. Later, Jackson was asked if he suffered from memory problems.

"Not that I can recall," Jackson responded.

Promoter Marcel Avram is suing Jackson for backing out of performances in Sydney, Australia, and Honolulu on Dec. 31, 1999. The singer maintains that it was Avram who canceled over concerns the shows would not be profitable.

Before beginning his testimony Tuesday, Jackson sat down in the witness chair and hooted and squeaked, "Eeeow!" several times into the microphone and made comical faces at courtroom observers.

His arrival earlier in a van led to shrieks of delight from fans outside the Santa Barbara County courthouse. He emerged wearing only one shoe and immediately protested a television cameraman's full shot of him.

Jackson demanded assurances that his feet, one of them clad in a sock, did not show. He put his hand over the camera lens.

"You're too close," Jackson said. The cameraman assured him it was OK, and Jackson responded, "Promise? Promise?"

He later explained he had a spider bite on his foot and it was swollen.

"I love tarantulas, but not the little kind" of spiders, the shoeless Jackson said.

Jackson arrived wearing a matching white satin vest and tie. Inside, he put on a black tuxedo coat but not the surgical mask he usually wears.

His return to the witness stand followed a two-week absence from the trial, during which he visited Germany and stunned observers by dangling his infant son from a fourth-floor hotel balcony to a crowd below.

As reporters outside the courthouse shouted questions about the incident, an annoyed-looking Jackson said: "It's my child. I love my children."

As he left court for the day, he greeted fans in the parking lot through the window of his van. During breaks in testimony, he would leave the courtroom to sign autographs and talk with fans.

Jackson was expected to return to the witness stand Wednesday. (More on Michael Jackson)

Somebody, somewhere, knows the whole sordid story of the fall of the King Of Pop, and when that person finally lays that story down on print, I'm booking a week off work, loading up on Scotch and sitting down to read.

Now *that's* a story I won't be able to help but read!! [Eek!][Eek!][Eek!][Eek!]

Jackson demanded assurances that his feet, one of them clad in a sock, did not show. He put his hand over the camera lens.

"You're too close," Jackson said. The cameraman assured him it was OK, and Jackson responded, "Promise? Promise?"

-

(I loved that quote as well Brad)

Spider man Jacko limps back to court

By AP

SANTA MARIA, Calif. -- Sporting a silky blue armband that he said symbolized "power," pop icon Michael Jackson limped back into a courthouse yesterday to continue testifying in a $21-million breach-of-contract suit.

In an outfit resembling a boy's private school uniform, Jackson emerged maskless, gloveless and still missing one shoe. He told reporters Tuesday that his foot had swelled because of a spider's bite.

'POWER!'

Asked what his armband represented, Jackson shouted, "Power!" while two security guards sheltered him from the sun with two black umbrellas. Asked if he meant power for him, he replied, "The world. Not for me. Not for me."

Reporters peppered the 44-year-old entertainer with questions but he only answered with a faint "Merry Christmas" as he hobbled into the Santa Barbara County courthouse for what was expected to be his last day of testimony.

speaking of elvis's medicine chest, maybe jacko bought it, but winona swiped it, check out what she had in her bag...

• "A drug charge against Ryder was dismissed when a doctor subsequently confirmed that he prescribed the eighth drug, Endocet.

Other narcotics in her possession, according to the memo, were liquid Demerol, liquid Diazepam, Vicoprofen, Vicoden, Percodan, Valium and morphine sulfate."

holy crap ! percodans... haha i cant believe she was able to walk