Jambands.ca

Bouche (Booche?) is super mean

Van Whelan

Okay, is this wrong: I played drums for BGH at the Bayou a month or two ago for the premier of Blue Grassy High. Apparently there's a copy of this show kicking around somewhere. Seeing as how I was (a) not only there, I was also (B) playing in the band, I figured I could get a copy of it. I've been pestering Bouche (Booche?) for weeks on end at work and he won't burn me a copy. So, I'd just like to say that Bouche is super-mean and I may pop by tomorrow at Dekcuf and bust out a figure-four leglock followed by a cross-face chicken wing. Please feel free to voice other grievances against this evil, evil man.

Drummers get no respect [smile] .

Oh yeah, thanks for getting my drum shit for me the weekend Bouche, I appreciate it. So maybe you're not super-mean, just semi-mean.

Hey Whelan (and for anyone else interested in a Lesson Learned today):

Corporate lesson 1

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. After a few seconds of arguing over which one should go and answer the doorbell, the wife gives up, quickly wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs.

When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbor. Before she says a word, Bob says, "I'll give you 800 dollars to drop that towel that you have on." After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. After a few seconds, Bob hands her 800 dollars and leaves. Confused, but excited about her good fortune, the woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs.

When she gets back to the bathroom, her husband asks from the shower "Who was that ?" It was Bob the next door neighbor," she replies. "Great," the husband says, "did he say anything about the 800 dollars he owes me ?"

Moral of the story: If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk in advance with your stakeholders, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

tel you wot-

Glen, you can bring me all the chicken wings you want, I'll talk the Ninja man into drinking so much that he jumps on stage and plays the bongos (that way if there are any glitches you can blame it on him there boochie), Sally you can show me anything you like, provided I get that $200 that Booche owes me and Dr. H- I'll tell you all about it afterward.

Hello, my mentally Handicapped Children of the jam.

I know 4 things:

A) Booche is definitely super mean and loves to point fingers

B) Whelan is a drummer/goalie

(you're bringing disrespect on yourself with that combo) and you'll never get a disc, so scram.

C) Davey Boy and I partying like it's 1969 tonight (including complimentary camel clutches for lippy band members).

D) Bongo drums tell me to burn things after 6 beer.