Jambands.ca

Happy B-day ScottieKing!!

Sunshine

To answer that last question, it's Grum's tent, your toothbrush.

But seriously folks....

Thanks for the birthday lovin. I'm actually stuck at the school here tonight until 10:00pm or so but look out tomorrow night!

Hope to see you all soon. Maybe you guys should sneak down for Nero in London on the 21st and maybe, just maybe, the hat, the magic bag and the back-up will roll into O-town around, oh let's see, New Years??? It's in Revelations, people!

quote:

Originally posted by scottieking:

Maybe you guys should sneak down for Nero in London on the 21st and maybe, just maybe, the hat, the magic bag and the back-up will roll into O-town around, oh let's see, New Years??? It's in Revelations, people!

Funny you should mention Revelations...from what I've heard, that whole "number of the beast / six hundred, three score and six" thing is actually based on Hebrew numerology (and cabbalah, IIRC) for the name of somebody the Israelites were not very fond of at the time...the somebody being: Caesar NERO...

(I did a Google search which turned up tons o' info, if you're interested.)

Aloha,

Brad

Hey there smilin Scottie!!!!

Have a good ol' b-day. And have a nice pint of Keiths for all of your maritime phriends.....

And for all of those who may have missed the other anniversary Scottie is celebrating today......

This is also a date that will live in infamy, as Scottie and Eric (tungstengruvsten) first met- at a highway car pool lot no less. And the first time those good friends met my girlfriend, Nina. Kind of an auspicious begininng... And it all went down on a snowy street in Rochester (while I fought off the stomach flu, with tonnes of Mountain Dew). Ahhhh to be back at that barn:

Phish

12/05/99

BlueCross Arena

Rochester, NY

Set 1: Carini, Gotta Jiboo, Get Back on the Train, Taste, Bug, Sparkle, Tube*, Lawn Boy, Ginseng Sullivan, Twist Around

Set 2: Mike's Song > Meatstick > I Am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Brian and Robert**, Jennifer Dances#, Maze, Fluffhead, Chalkdust Torture, Frankenstein*, E: Character Zero, Hello My Baby

Comment: * - with Trey on keys, ** - Trey says something like, "this is one of the best rooms I've ever played in" and "here's a new song for our fans in Rochester" (Jennifer Dances), # - described as like "Bug" and "Farmhouse"; "Top-40"-ish.

Ok so Jennifer Dances won't make the list of outstanding moments, but all in all- it's nice moment in history.....

Peace and Love Scottie [Wink]

Sean ...(and Nina!)

Happy Birthday, Scottie!

Long time, no see - hope things are going well for you! Wish I could be around to party with you on the big day. Keep London rocking for me now that I'm gone...

Brian

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Funny you should mention Revelations...[/QB]

Should I be the anal-retentive asshole who points out that it's Revelation, no "s"? Oooops.... [Wink][Razz][Wink] What's with me and the bible lately? First the Esau story, now this... I'm not even religious - just a prick! [smile]