Jambands.ca

What a surprise!

Schwa.

I was just doing a little email checking and whatnot when i heard some rustling from beside my desk. I peer into my empty garbage can and there is a tiny mouse. WTF!!!!! I have had no sign of any critter living in my house in all of the 15 years that i have been living here and then BOOM, infestation. Took him outside and put the bugger in the school yard behind my house. A little squeemish now as i have to go to bed after a midnight shift. Mousey dreams sure to come [smile]

Looked a little like this guy -

Mice, chipmunks, moles, my cat can be counted on to get them all. Usually the carcasses get left on the front step or on the back porch. The worst was a chipmunk that the cat somehow got into the basement and didnt get discovered for a few days. [Mad]

Guest Low Roller

My cat somehow kills birds and mice as well. I don't understand how, considering she's fat and doesn't "hunt". I think the small animals just happen to wander right front of her as she's in one of her nap spots in the yard.

The best I ever heard was my friend's cat killing a friggin' rabbit in his backyard. Now that was interesting.