Jambands.ca

Aww Fudge! Denied Phish mail orders AGAIN!

robbae

Am I bitching just because I was denied mail order tix for Phish's winter tour? Or does the new online system SUCK THE BIG WOOKIE ASS? I mean, every single tim i used the old system of actually mailing I was ALWAYS given tix. Boo for the new system! Or, does this just mean Phish's popularity jhas exploded since the hiatus? WHAT DO YOU THINK?

TREY =WILSON reeeeee. [Frown]

thats sweet you even got onr. Just got off the phone with friends in BC and all 3 seperate guys didnt get anything! They each asked for one ticket to one Vegas show. I envy all of you who kno w they are going Ahh!I LOVE PHISH!!!!!!! At least they are back. I still think the old mail order was better thpough! But im just bitter right? [Confused]

also denied, gosh darnit! .i agree , when you mail something it seems like you are putting more effort into it, and it always seemed to work. oh well, ..............................................................................NEEDED TIX to NASSAU......................

please, pretty please, with a Roses are Free > Hailey's > mikes>i am hydrogen>YEM>weekapaug>fluffhead>hood encore on top. Stoked for all those who got tix, right on!!!!

peace and a whole lot of good phishy vibes,

dancingbear

PTBM bent me over like a homecoming queen this time around. From a random sampling on other boards, more people were shut out for most shows, even people who ordered singles.

I'm not sure stadiums are the answer until Phish actually has a radio hit but what I do hope they do is just tour and tour and tour all over North America this year so everyone can get their fix and then just chill out a little bit. I'm sure that if Long Island and Philly and Worcester Rosemont were multiple-night runs, it would have taken some of the pressure off.

There is a piece of me that would be relieved to have a little extra cash this Christmas, though.

I posted this somewhere else.. but if I can get a group of 18 or 30 together, I have a line on a private box for cinci. I got my friday tickets, but I'm sure I could put them to good use if I got a box....

email me at somanyroads7@hotmail.com if you're interested.

I could use hotel info too.... walking distance...