Jambands.ca

Cinci HERE I COME!!!!!

secondtube

behind stage first night....

rafters second night....AT LEAST IM THERE!!!!

Congratulations! You have just purchased the following tickets for the Phish shows

Feb 21 2003 US Bank Arena Cincinnati, OH (2 x $37.50 = $75.00)

Section - 116/Row - T/Seat - 11

Section - 116/Row - T/Seat - 12

Feb 22 2003 US Bank Arena Cincinnati, OH (2 x $37.50 = $75.00)

Section - 237/Row - K/Seat - 10

Section - 237/Row - K/Seat - 11

[Eek!][Eek!][Eek!][Eek!][Eek!]

chewie i got 4 for fri night, so far just me and my friend derek. as far as other shows, i got the week off too so i'm game for anything as long as the cash is still flowing. but i think my friend derek will just be doing the cincy shows so we'll have to work out the driving situation

so if you can get 4 for sat night we'll be set

send me an email karinannie@hotmail.com i lost your addy [Frown]

love and peace

I have a line on some private boxes for cinci.... the price is umm well lets not worry about the price, but I need either a group of 18 or a group of 30. So email me at somanyroads7@hotmail.com if you're interested. It ends up being about $100 Canadian.

ps. any hotel info would be great too.

quote:

Originally posted by KarinAnnie:

hey, chewie try and get some tickets for saturday night during the public sale cause i already got fri night and then we can both go to both nights i really want to go to both nights

peace

yeah...i'm gonna try online sat morning. so you have 2 for friday night? and one can be mine? if so...i'll just order tix for sat night. is that the plan...lemme know hun

where are your fri seats?

quote:

Originally posted by KarinAnnie:

hey, chewie try and get some tickets for saturday night during the public sale cause i already got fri night and then we can both go to both nights i really want to go to both nights

peace

yeah...i'm gonna try online sat morning. so you have 2 for friday night? and one can be mine? if so...i'll just order tix for sat night. is that the plan...lemme know hun

where are your fri seats?