Jambands.ca

Musical Bliss

Phunky Cauldron

I spent my lunch hour picking out some new music. I picked up Round Room (the obvious choice for today) as well as Ben Folds Live and the Last Waltz DVD. I'm half way through Ben Folds right now and it's just amazing. Tonight's lineup will consist of the Last Waltz followed by my second installment of Round Room. It just doesn't get much better than this.

I am so happy to hear that this board has some Ben Folds Fans. "What ever and Ever Amen", is an amazing album that always gets haevy rotation.

I haven't heard the live yet. Looking forward to it though.

He really rocks, and can he ever play piano; wow...

Does anybody here like the Harry Connick Jr. Album, "She"? It is his foray into funk. I absolutely love it. I just recently put it in rotation again after leaving it alone for so many years. I find it similar to so of the BF stuff.

quote:

Originally posted by Woolner:

Which Ben Folds Five. Ive got the "unauthorized biography of Reinhold Messner" and i really want to pick up another BFF album. suggestions?

Errr... the original post read Ben Folds Live. I haven't heard it, but it's the new live solo (?) one, I believe. Ben Folds dismantled the "Five" a couple of years ago. And I second your opinion that "The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner" is a good album - a great one, even.

Brian.