Jambands.ca

FAV Song Off of Round Room

phishin4mango

ok, i have given it a few listens at this point and i am going to say that my favorite song off the album is the title track....round room is dancy, fun and it's super nice to hear mike singing, his voice really suits the song - the lyrics are also interesting. also potential for some good jams. i am hoping to hear this one on new years.

a close second is mexican cousin probably cause chris goes around the house singing his version "oh BEER.....i turn to you like a long lost friend"

anyway, this will prbably all change tomorrow after a few more listens!! i'll let you know! [Wink]

46 DAYZ is quite the rockin' number and my fav!

Although the lyrics are cheesy on FRIDAY, I like the sound of MIke's voice supporting the chorus.

MEXICAN COUSIN also has grown on me.

As for PEBBLES AND MARBLES, it starts out good, but the jam is like any typical DWD 2000 throw away jam. Doesn't sound like it has a flavor of it's own.

At first i thought i was going to be disappointed with this album from hearing the mp3 versions i downloded, but i was wrong.

What a great album, gotta love melow albums.With some special treats throughout the album. Waves is definetly up there with round room and 46 days, and.........................

nevermind i cant figure out which is my fav, I love the whole album

I gotta disagree with those who posted just above me. Round Room is a serious disappointment, I just hope its not where all of Phish's new music will be heading. Even Pebbles and Marbles, a beautiful song, wasn't done well on the album IMHO. I think Treyband's version is far superior.

My favourite tune: probably 46 Days, that shit can funk, should be a sick live song