Jambands.ca

First she gets busted and now this ?!?!?

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Courtney Love Threatens Website

-----------------------------------------------

Courtney Love has threatened a website with legal action if they do not immediately remove an investigative report by the California Medical Board. The report states that Dr. Jules Lusman prescribed pain killers and other drugs to Love and other celebrities without actual examinations.

Credit: LAUNCH

[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What's a matter Courtney? Afraid that people will start to take you LESS seriously? Karma is a bitch, ain't it?

This whole thing pisses me off to no end. I love Wynona - she's soooo hot. It makes me want to kick all these people's asses. So what if she stole some clothing, so what if she's on drugs - she doesn't deserve to be tarred-and-feathered like the media has done. It's just another distraction story - hey isn't there a war going on somewhere?? geez. That American media needs a good anal-raping.

-

Winona's too hot for jail.

I was speaking figuratively, Tracy. I think what the media has done to Winona is most cruel. My point: is that she's waaaay too good looking to be publicly humiliated like this. I mean, just look at her.... isn't she just SMOKIN!? If she were less attractive, then I could understand the whole 'sacrificial lamb for the war on terrorism' thing, but DAMN, she's one fine P.O.A.

Little kid? She's older than me! (but thanks for the pic, bouche... mmmmm) [Wink]

Things just keep getting worse for poor Wynona:

Ryder's doc loses license

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- A doctor who had his medical license revoked last week frequently catered to the prescription drug demands of celebrities, including actress Winona Ryder, a newspaper reported.

Jules Mark Lusman, 49, examined some patients only briefly before prescribing drugs, according to a report by the Medical Board of California. In its report, the board detailed allegations that Lusman catered to the demands of wealthy or famous drug-seekers for prescription narcotics that would otherwise have to be obtained on the street.

Lusman lost his license the same day a Los Angeles County judge sentenced Ryder, 31, to three years probation, community service and drug and psychological counseling for shoplifting nearly $6,000 in designer merchandise from Saks Fifth Avenue in Beverly Hills.

Ryder's attorney, Mark Geragos, said he knew of no other investigations involving doctors who prescribed drugs to her. "All were completely legitimate," Geragos said. "Lusman was legitimate, but I don't know what his problems are. The other doctors are well thought of."

Singer-actress Courtney Love was among the patients named in the Tuesday story by the Los Angeles Times. Pat Kingsley, a spokeswoman for Love, did not immediately return a call from The Associated Press.