Jambands.ca

Godspeed You Black Emporer in Toronto

shainhouse

man, both sides are arguably on the wrong on that one...it's just which one to you is useing excuses and which one has explanations.

i don't think it's at all an issue of anything more than political situation with those guys.

i can understand both sides of the situation, it's just the more barbaric methods are used by those that feel they have to resort to it.

not to make this a political thread...but it definitely will be interesting. post rock bands always give me a way more vivid soundscape than the average groovy jamband. these guys will take you somewhere else. i saw explosions in the sky, blurtonia, and trail of the dead in london this year and was absolutely blown away. fantastic sounds and interaction...it made me feel like i was in a park on a sunny summer day watching clouds...ytou know that fantastic euphoric feeling you had when you were a kid just chilled out as much as you could be for a kid??

same deal.

post rock is awesome and wish more bands got into touring and jamming/set blending with other genres.

oh well...if i could have my way...