Jambands.ca

extra cincinnatis inside

MoMack

Once again (not sure why since no one replies) I just want to tell you all that I have luxury boxes for both nights cincinnati. Enough space for 48 people, need 18 minimum. I'm going to go ahead and cancel since I got my order, unless some people show some interest before sunday...

Cheers...

Where did you stay in a box? I've done it at the Marine Midland, and a handful of other places, and its always been great.

As for this place, the sound should be good... there are speakers right in the box and more importantly, the front of the box opens right up so that you are part of the audience.

As for the view. "he likes to paint pictures on his radio, he says it makes the music look better" (WSP -Old Joe)

But the view is fine, I talked to the lady and she said that you are practically looking right down on them, I got the very same box that she had for Bruce Springsteen a little while back, and she said it was all good...

I got myself tickets anyways... but I really think the box will sound and look good... I just didn't want to have to sign my name to it on behalf of a big group of people...

ps. its 1200 for 18 people... and the reservation is good til monday if anyone wants to take it over...

(or 1650 for 30 people.)

most arena boxes going 360, so you can get behind the stage....during the oTT albany and detroit we sat a few rows infront of the box, yes you can leave the box (cause that is all they did) but i saw enclosed glass, that would be horrible.

i don't know about cinci, but not all boxes are open....

it sounds like if you got the box for NYE msg, you could have easily gotten rid of the stuff, here at cinci, hopefully everyone gets tickets, or maybe that box will get more popular very quick.