Jambands.ca

Roll Call: nero southern ontario holiday run

mark tonin

Thursday December 19th @ Jimmy Jazz in Guelph

Friday December 20th @ The Rivoli in Toronto (NLE presents)

Saturday December 21st @ The Bacchus Lounge in London

It's holiday party time! [big Grin] !

How many of you beautiful people will be at one or more of these shows? I'm thinking that a 3 day run would be a blast! The only thing stopping me from hitting all 3 shows is the Fat Cats show on Sat. Dec. 21 at Pepper Jack's in Hamilton, which will also be sweet. But I'll be at the nero Guelph and Toronto shows for sure, and will see how things unfold on Sat. Dec. 21.

Hope to see lots of your smiling faces and dancing bodies on Thursday, Friday and Saturday!

Peace, Mark

quote:

PLEASE play 2 sets at the Rivoli. I know it;s a long shot but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Dunno - it appears from the way it's being billed that there are 4 acts playing:

http://www.nle.ca/

so I'm thinking it'll be one set - anyone know otherwise?

BTW, I'm hoping to be there myself after a Christmas party/welcome home party for a friend who's been living in Halifax - if I can get in! See all'y'all there! [big Grin]

Peace,

Mr. M.

WHEEEE!!! Can't wait for these shows! [big Grin][big Grin]

In case you didn't know, these shows will feature Christmas gifts for some audience members.. Provided by some of the bands nero has played with in the last year..

like... Addison GRoove Project, The Slip, Grand Theft Bus, Psychedlic Breakfast, Tala. .. and tons more. make sure and talk to Todd at the merch table and get a ticket for the draw!!

Southern Ontario get ready! [Cool]

Hey all. A word to the wise, and those obviously wiser than me..... DO NOT USE MAXELL 124 DATS FOR TAPING SHOWS!!!! They're not always great for capturing the moment as I was so unfortunate to find out. Taped the Nero/Tala show from the CZ when they were in town last and ended up with digital dung.

But I'll be out taping the Rivoli show and London show. Haven't taped at the Rivoli before. Any tapers have a suggestion for what I should bring? I'll be taping with the DA-P1 so if someone can give me a dig-patch, I would be most appreciative.

Keep the groove going....

can'o'phish

See you tomorrow night Tungsten, at your place and/or at Jimmy Jazz. Hopefully I'll be able to get to Guelph early enough for a little pre-show partying at your place.

I'm stoked for this show - my first show since the band headed West.

And Jimmy Jazz is such a fun spot - always lots of friendly partiers.

Peace, Mark