Jambands.ca

QOTD 12-17-02

Schwa.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an interior designer. Right now I work for a small company that specializes in residential renovations and new custom homes, so I help people plan out their renovations, deal with contractors and select finishes, among many other things, including acting as marriage counsellor for some clients. Always fun. [Frown]

impoverished web design / programmer by day (and sometimes eve/night/morn)... mover/painter/gardener/snow shoveller and anything else that'll get me tickets to the next show [Wink]

when not dabblin in such, ravenous live music connisseur and semi-accidental shaman trying to break the guinness record for attending the most consecutive after-parties in a lifetime

Paisley

I design programs and curricula for overseas and local ESL and teacher training programs at McGill University. Next month I will take things to a new level and be a man in the field (albeit part-time for now), working from Australia, China and Taiwan.

At night I sell crack in schoolyards.

I'm just finishing up my mechatronics program. I'm the school bartender. I work there every other Thursday when school is in. Some Wednesdays I work at my Mom's gift shop. I also put up a flag pole once in a while around town with my bro. Not when it's cold out though. The cement doesn't set. Oh, I'm doing a siding job for a couple of days over the holidays.

Today I raked leaves at my sister's house.

T'mrw, finish up at my sister's, then rake leaves at my house.

After that, get ready for the weekend!

Schwa., if you want to come by for some 'fresh air' and then rake some leaves with me, I strongly urge you to do so. Oh, i broke my one plastic rake today so bring a rake for yourself! [smile]