Jambands.ca

Constructive Feedback

CyberHippie

Don't sweat it, I occasionally get emails from teeny boppers desperately seeking this and that:

"hi I don't really know what you r website is about, I found it on a search. but I have a question if it is about what i was hoping to find. I'm looking for the songs from the TV show which is now cancelled called "Higher Ground." it stars Hayden Christensen and I love the music one it. if you have any information please email me back"

Ha, you should see some of the goofy crap we get on the Uncle Seth bulletin board:

http://www.musicface.com/uncleseth/wwwboard/

The one titled "LET THE UNCLE SETH REVOLUTION BEGIN!!!" is pretty wacky - apparently there are these school-kids who have their own website dedicated to some other kid named Seth who they don't like, and they're always writing to the band about it... it's very odd.

We've also had people write messages with all kinds of goofy comments. One of my favorites ever - "Note to this band: smoking dope will not make you better songwriters!" Funny, good thing nobody ever told Jerry that! [Wink]

Peace,

Mr. M.