Jambands.ca

Site Updates

bouche

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color:"purple"]To customize what forums you see on your entry page...

Go into your display preferences from 'My Home', and select your start page as 'main index'

Then, navigate to the Cavern and at the bottom of the forum, click on "Favorite forum".

Go back to the main index, and at the bottom of that page click on SHOW FAVORITE FORUMS.

This way, you can only show the forums you care about and they will show up when you enter the sanctuary.

COOL! ::

No offense, but I have a personal problem with the actions on the board, it effects me more than you know, maybe more than others, maybe its because of the 40 of olde E but, the whole, when you look at a post and it turns white and if you don't it stays brown kinda bothers me (not aggressively) but enough to have to click on every post to turn them all white. Is it possible to change this, even just for me (or everyone if thats the case) just to save my soul (if its worth that) from clicking the mindless posts of others (no offense once again) that I dont't want to read.

Help a helpless soul once again...

once...

c-towns, click on the My Home link and you'll see a link in near your preferences that says "mark all as read"

That should take care of the catching up.

I've been looking into removing the thread ratings. I may be able to do that after some more investigating.

c-towns, click on the My Home link and you'll see a link in near your preferences that says "mark all as read"

Thank you.

[edit to add]

I see that only works for one time,the you have to do it again,oh well,it changed the color of the quotes too,a bit harder to read.

Not complainin', just thought I'd mention it.

I think it's way better to have unread post notification than not. I'll try and find a better colour, since obliging and removing the striped background, the newpost color seems to clash now.

I'm using the alternate skin "sanctuary1" as the testbed, if you want to see how it's going.