Jambands.ca

All-Star Musician Survivor 2

Guest Low Roller

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weezy,

As a favor to me , a fellow board member, would you mind awfully replacing the pic of Elvis with a younger, better one? As I said, I'm possibly the biggest Elvis fan on the board, and *I* am voting him off, but we've had plenty of exposure of the the fat dying last years of his life Elvis, and I hate having to remember him that way. Just a humble request ....

RnB

Guest Low Roller

HERE YE, HERE YE: JIMI IS ALIVE AND WELL!!!!!!!!

If you look closely, you'll notice that I accidentally put Miles twice on that list, and omitted Jimi BY ACCIDENT.

41603.jpg

You can still change your vote to Jimi if you were going to vote for him but saw that he was off the list.

Well, I don't know whether to vote for who I think is the best musician, most influential, best songwriter, who I would rather be stranded on an island with(ooh) or who would most likely survive on an island(ha!), so I guess I'll just go with my favourite...and my least favourite music out of what's here would sadly be:

Elvis Presley

Much better, thanks for correcting the list LR!

Well folks, this one won't win me any friends but I gotta do it:

Jerry Garcia

Ironically enough, in effort to better educate myself I bought used copies of "In The Dark" and "Hundred Year Hall" at CD Replay just yesterday, marking the first time in my life I got more than one Grateful Dead album in a single purchase. That aside, my overall collection still contains way less from Mr. Garica than any of the others on the list, and more importantly as far as I'm concerned he's least worthy of remaining on the island in terms of his overall historical impact or quite frankly, talent.

Now let the flaming begin! :P

Peace,

Mr. M.

It looks like Elvis is the next to go, I'm not surprised since this is a part of jambands.ca. Though I don't appreciate Number 2 apologizing for me for voting off Garcia. I feel Jerry's the weekest person on this current list and will be voting him off in every subsequent round. Elvis is the king of rock and roll, Cash is the king of country music and Miles is the king of jazz. Garica and Hendrix are the weakest two that are left on this list. It's just my opinion and I know some will think it's slander, though I will not apologize.