Jambands.ca

I Miss the Old Format

Jared

....[censored]just[censored] [censored]wondering[censored] [censored]why[censored] [censored]the[censored] "[censored]who[censored]'[censored]s[censored] [censored]online[censored]" [censored]was[censored] [censored]taken[censored] [censored]out[censored] [censored]from[censored] [censored]the[censored] [censored]front[censored] [censored]page[censored]??? [censored]It[censored] [censored]was[censored] [censored]good[censored] [censored]to[censored] [censored]be[censored] [censored]able[censored] [censored]to[censored] [censored]see[censored] [censored]who[censored] [censored]was[censored] [censored]online[censored] [censored]at[censored] [censored]any[censored] [censored]give[censored] [censored]time[censored] [censored]without[censored] [censored]having[censored] [censored]to[censored] [censored]go[censored] [censored]to[censored] [censored]a[censored] [censored]separate[censored] [censored]page[censored]....

<[censored]br[censored] />

<[censored]br[censored] />[censored]Just[censored] [censored]wondering[censored] [censored]why[censored] [censored]that[censored] [censored]would[censored] [censored]be[censored] [censored]changed[censored]??

<[censored]br[censored] />[censored]Other[censored] [censored]than[censored] [censored]that[censored]....[censored]not[censored] [censored]bad[censored] <[censored]img[censored] [censored]src[censored]="/[censored]sanctuary[censored]/[censored]images[censored]/[censored]graemlins[censored]/[censored]smile[censored].[censored]gif[censored]" [censored]alt[censored]="" />

<[censored]br[censored] />[censored]We[censored]'[censored]ll[censored] [censored]see[censored] [censored]if[censored] [censored]the[censored] [censored]bells[censored] [censored]and[censored] [censored]whistles[censored] [censored]are[censored] [censored]used[censored] [censored]much[censored], [censored]or[censored] [censored]if[censored] [censored]people[censored] [censored]will[censored] [censored]generally[censored] [censored]just[censored] [censored]use[censored] [censored]the[censored] [censored]board[censored] [censored]the[censored] [censored]same[censored] [censored]as[censored] [censored]before[censored]!

Guest Low Roller

It will definitely take a little getting used to... I still haven't found where the pill dispenser is, but now I can do [color:"red"] this .

[color:"purple"] i miss the old way too! is this designed on a mac or something, i thought my screen was at the default setting but stuff is all cut off, and man, i am way too lazy for that scrolling bullshit. i definitely think the censor should fuck off too. if i want to fucking swear i will. other people are free to spread the word of their god of choice, i choose no god and therefore should be allowed to spread godless words. :: cant we all just get along, fucking censors. ;) love the speed. and the favorite thread thing is cool too. same with the sneaky features of checking who is online and what they are doing. i feel like the government :) i like the idea of font colours too (obviously) i can now fully express my geekdom by writing in purple. yea!

yeah, i kinda do.... i kinda miss everything, the old page definitely felt more homey. and i really liked how it looked totally different than most other message boards.

not that this new page isn't great. and not that we don't appreciate all the hard work & upgrades & stuff. so we sure aren't knocking the wonderful efforts! i think it's just kind of a "if it a'int broke, don't fix it" sorta thing.

or we could all just be insufferable whiny bastards afraid of change. hahaha.

do miss it though.

concerning smilies and shit...

I can add tons of more smilies, avatars, and features once I'm convinced that the change hasn't majorly fucked things up. Just have a little bit of patience for all of this.

One of the new IMPORTANT and most requested features was AVATAR hosting/uploading functionality. check your profile, that is now available.

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" - That philosophy is for lazy fucks. :P

The users file became corrupt which made those errors. The webhost may have updated something that screwed things up, but I was able to repair the file. Then, I had to rebuild some indexes.

Update, I thought things were fine until I realized you made a new account.

Now, I'm going back into this thing and I may have to reset it all up.

If it comes to that, we'll lose all of our posts until today. It will be like the movie " Total Recall