Jambands.ca

I Miss the Old Format

Jared

I'm not feeling good about losing everything from sunday until today for my account.I guess the only option is leaving it.

Just strange it deleted every single thing by me only.

At least can I lose the "roadie" label? That one hurts. :(

Come on Velvet, what do you need in this 'new and improved look'? Isn't it sexy enough?

[color:"purple"]Esau , I appreciate your courage to start with a fresh account, but I have a problem with losing everythign you've ever posted if that would be the outcome.

At least if it was refreshed, all of the poo-colour concerns would be deleted ;)

If I do not restore the database to sunday, I will at least be able to grant you a title that is custom just for you.

So, if you could have ANY title you wanted, what would it be?

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it" - That philosophy is for lazy fucks.

uhhhh....no, it's for people who realize effort is best directed where it is needed, not just towards "change for the sake of change"...so actually, people who can recognize something not needing to be changed are more efficient - the complete opposite of being a "lazy fuck".

Just another side of the story you stubborn asshole Bouche. :D :: :)

Esau , I appreciate your courage to start with a fresh account, but I have a problem with losing everythign you've ever posted if that would be the outcome.

Well I am open for suggestions on what to do?

Seems the only result would be losing everything from sunday until today,I highly doubt the rest of the folks would be up for that.I wouldn't feel right myself.

Think its sorta set in stone here,unless you know another way to bring that stuff back without loseing everyone elses posts/threads in the process.

Thanks though,but I think its too far along now isn't it to make those type of changes?

Just read Galapagos by Vonnegut, and in it there is a perfectly formed natural fountain - and a guy comes along and does everything he can to improve it, of course completely buggering it up in the process.

What was the inspiration for this change? What exactly was making people say "fuck, I wish the sanctuary would do ____"?