Jambands.ca

CTMF May 24?

Del

I've heard this was going on (I believe Tala is confirmed)... When can we expect some more info on this? I'm hitting the Shaker the following weekend, but I still might consider CTMF as well if the lineup looked right... There's not much time left before the 24 weekend, hook us up with the details!

Shain, you announced there was an announcement that you couldnt announce.

So, people had a little fun with it, albeit, at your expense. Its good times is all.

I like MarcO's theory, personally. Heck, April 1st seems like as good a time as any to announce an announcement you shouldnt announce.

I'm not Luke I'm kung I don't know when people are gonna get that into their thick heads. Sure you got a real racket going being that you're both Shain and Shain but still. Don't worry little buddy I know about Trey blowjobs I'm not telling you about...plus all sorts of other scandalous stuff.

Where is CTMF this year? IMSMR, there was problems with the old venue late in the year. What are the dates for the various CTMF festivals? Fiona and I are going to take a miss on WicCan Fest this year, so we are contemplating taking in one of the CTMFs this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RnB

Where is CTMF this year? IMSMR, there was problems with the old venue late in the year. What are the dates for the various CTMF festivals? Fiona and I are going to take a miss on WicCan Fest this year, so we are contemplating taking in one of the CTMFs this year. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RnB

Rob, there's a whole forum for the CTMF, and I'm sure there's a topic or two on the new venue (referred to as "Izzy's", IIRC).

Aloha,

Brad

RnB

What? no fest? are you mad? Is it the camping in the 6 days of constant downpour? I was looking forward to your contribution to bardic. I'm still goin'. And I'm draggin' Dancin' Man with me. ;)

I think it's "make-it-or-break-it" time. We're 7 weeks away and we've got nothing. It's time to start making other plans.

I know a place we can party. Has anyone ever been to the White Sands Campground at Sauble Beach? They've got this "no rules" area way in the back that always turns into a party. I'll be we can haul some instruments and some firewood and some booze up there and have an amazing party. Anyone?