Jambands.ca

I hope it's American

Velvet

OWN A PIECE OF ROCK HISTORY!

You can take home a Fender Stratocaster signed by Steve Winwood, Mike Gordon, Perry Farrell, Warren Haynes, Edie Brickell, Dickey Betts, Robert Randolph, Todd Snelgrove, Chris Robinson, Rich Robinson, Al Schnier, Victor Wooten, Dr. John, Slick Rick, Toots Hibbert, Oteil Burbridge, Susan Tedeschi, Derek Trucks, Reid Genauer, George Porter, The Disco Biscuits, Michael Kang and many many more!

The 4th Annual Jammys was an extremely special evening for all in attendance.

Amid all the craziness, we were fortunate enough to have a Fender Stratocaster signed by (almost) all of the artists in attendance.

We are raffling off this legendary guitar to benefit the HeadCount, a not-for-profit, nonpartisan organization devoted to registering live music fans to vote.

Raffle tickets are just $5.

You can buy as many as you like. The more tickets you buy, the greater your chances of winning.

Entries accepted through May 15.

Drawing May 16.

Winner selected at random.

Must be 18 years old to enter. Offer void where prohibited.

Enter to win a piece of rock history

Or mail your name, address and a check or money order for $5 to:

Relix

Attn: Jammys Raffle

180 Varick Street - 4th Fl.

New York, New York 10014

www.jammys.com

Turns out if you're loaded enough and backstage, people automatically think you're a rock star - given a little prodding anyway, and everybody gets weirded out if they don't 'recognize' you and they act as if they do. I assume whoever buys the guitar will have the same reaction to my (unreadable) signature.