• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

facebite.jpg

Which caption is best?

1. “I smell bacon…†- AmyOops

2. “Are you deaf?! I don’t wanna catch the darn frisbee anymore!†- Pixie

3. “I AM….SICK…OF THIS…&%….FRISBEE SH*@!†- Tom

4. “Can you hear me now?†- Andy

5. “Despite her bad taste in fashion as well as the harrasment from various animal lover groups, Ethel enjoyed her new ear rings.†- Hugo Sparrow

6. “It was only AFTER Lasik surgery that Mary realized she had a levitating dog stuck to her face for the past 30 years.†- Schnitzelboi

7. “And one day, Sparky decided that running after endless amounts of frisbees was not worth any amount of milkbones.†- Jeff

8. “After one critique too many, Daisy shows the trainer her new and improved straddle leap.†- Faith

9. “Later, Maria realized the folly of wearing the dog treat necklace.†- Heather

10. “HEADLINE: ‘Dog Trains Woman to ‘Sit’ On Command’ †- Tom

11. “O why did i eat 10 boxes of mexacan jumping beans†- GOD

12. “After an unnerving end to her real bone earrings, woman decides to shop more ethically in the future.†- Sha

13. “Famous back in the good old 90’s, dangly kibble earrings went out of fashion after several tragic incidents.†- Jefftexas

14. “Today was not the right day to wear Ode de Cat.†- Finicky Penguin

15. “Listen…Do you want to know a secret….Do you promise not to tell…†- madbong23

16. “Fluffy didn’t wanna grow up to catch Frisbees. Fluffy wanted to grow up to be a crocodile…†- jake

17. “I SAID…..HAVE YOU CHANGED THE BATTERIES IN YOUR HEARING AID LATELY ?!?!?!?†- Andy

18. “Finals Approach: an interpretive dance by dog and trainer.†- Karen

Edited by Guest